About Almazora Motors
From the early gallops of horse-driven carriages to today’s roaring motors and engines, we keep our passion for motoring business, fueled. What drives us? To create and to innovate.
In 1925, Perfecto Almazora, son of Canado, took over and continued to draw customers even from distant provinces. That time, CARROCERIA DE ALMAZORA, as it was known then, was in demand.
In 1945, a few years after the war, Conrado Almazora, son of Perfecto, took the reins of the business from his aging father. Then, steadily, the enterprise flourished from Ridge-Carriage making to Passenger Bus Building. ALMAZORA built with pride the “JARDINERA” type buses, made of wood with seven rows of long benches that provided entrance at each side of the bus body.
Conrado prepared his son, Cecilio, for the eventual turnover of the family owned enterprise in 1968. Cecilio D. Almazora assumed the leadership of the firm and resolved that the efforts of his forbears should not be in vain.
Almazora Motors Corporation
People's Technology Complex - Special Economic Zone (PTC-SEZ)
Carmona, Cavite 4116, Philippines